top of page


Intelligence is the Torch of Wisdom

Q. How do I obtain information on paying my dues or ordering a new membership card?

A. To obtain the necessary forms to pay your dues, please visit the BAC Members page.  If you cannot access the members only area, contact our Financial Secretary. To obtain a replacement national membership card, please complete and submit the verification of membership form. (You will need to provide a picture ID.)


Q. Currently, I am not financial. Can I still participate in chapter activities?

A. In order to provide programs for the community, finances are definitely needed. However, your time is just as valuable. Therefore, if you are not able to make a financial commitment at this time, please know that your support and participation as a Soror is welcomed. Please visit the Contact Us page on this website and type "Committee Volunteer" in the subject line. If you already know the committee on which you would like to serve, feel free to contact the chair directly.


Q. What do I need when I come to my first meeting or event as a visiting Soror?

A. Come prepared to show your National Membership Card and Picture ID. If you do not have your membership card, please visit our upcoming Members Only section to complete the verification form. We will send it to the National Headquarters and contact you once your membership has been verified. Until that time, you will not be allowed to attend Delta only activities.


Q. When and where is sorority meeting?

A. The Bloomington Alumnae Chapter conducts their chapter meetings the second Saturday of every month at 10:00 am.  Visit this website often to see meeting updates in our Calendar. For  location information contact us through our Email:



Q. How do I obtain committee information?

A. Please visit our BAC Members page to learn more about our committees. You can also obtain contact information for the chair and co-chair on the Officers page. If the committee you are interested in is not listed, please submit your question to our First Vice President. Please remember, committee work is for Deltas only.


Q. A Soror /Member has passed away. Whom do I contact?

A. Please visit our Contact Us page. Type “Special Services” in the subject line, then provide all the necessary information. Please remember to provide your name and number so someone can contact you for additional information. You can also send an e-mail message to


Q. I have old Delta shirts and other paraphernalia I need to dispose of. Whom do I contact?

A. Please do not donate old Delta Sigma Theta paraphernalia. Visit our Contact Us page and type "Disposing of Paraphernalia" in the subject line. Remember to include your name and phone number in your message. Someone from the sorority will contact you about disposing of your items properly.


Q. I would like to make a donation to support your capital campaign or chapter programs. Whom can I contact?

A. First, know that we appreciate your generosity and desire to help the BAC Deltas fulfill our mission of improving the quality of life for those in our community. If you visit our Contact Us page, you can submit your name and phone number and someone will be in contact with you. Please type "Donation" in the subject line.

bottom of page